Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

So serios.

What the eff. You know, all you can do with good review, that actually face real point of game, and show its bad idea, is to troll it! Laugh, when somebody get serios, its the best way to dodge the real problem. And, respond to "trolling"... This is like kids do. =_=
So, keep on your kid war. Im gonna stay outta this.
And i suggest everyone to keep away from this.

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

O rly?

What? Happy ending? Music opera? Do you EVER played left 4 dead? This game is depressive. Hope is gone! Not like this! Death is all around. Sad and dirty faces of my mates. Real fear. It never will be like you shown. That was like... Happy faces, this is not zombie apocalypse, it's just a party! :)
It's not. The game was scary. My chances to survive was hopeless. Music was depressive. And this is just stupid happy movie. At all, the idea of movie is bad.
4\10 for animation.
P.S. Yeah and rate it useless! Because this was awsum! You dont belive in a sad endings, do ya? DOUBLE RAINBOWZZZ is you anwser. =_=

Scott-Falco responds:

Nah, sad endings are fine, and originally the song was going to be longer, and we were all gonna be killed by the helicopter pilot, who turned into a tank, these are the problems of time limitations

But yeah, I understand your point

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Nostalgia.

I think you remember ya oldie goodie thief 3. Sounds, voices, everything from the game. I like it. That was amazing game. And, maybe you can make a series? Thief 3 was a dark story with zombies and magic.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Its a good game, but its too short, a bit imbalanced.
First of all, you should double ALL the content, including quests, gameplay place and upgrades count.
Second, you've put a sea part, but didnt used it as well much, only once.
Third, add sea and air! It would be fun!
Next one, you should add more objects, more then stone, maybe lava and water, maybe other interactive elements.
And of course, making diamond stuff so op is stupid. Like best cooldown does not work anymore, leaving you to digg for diamonds quickly.
Just double the fun. Such a pleasure should rest longer.

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Allright!

I played first part not so long time ago, wanted to make some suggestions, but part two allready came out.
FOR THE AUTHOR:
Well, it's still have problems. You gotta do more endings and more variates. Because sometimes it is allways have a dead end. (let it be a bit more positive?)
Sage reminds me Francis from l4d. Also, during the game staying with Sage is the only one way to survive, also should be fixed.
HINTS:
Well, about the achievments, they are pretty easy and unlocks during the game, one suggestion, die about a 10 times to have an achievment "Prolly not gonna make it". And as i said, stay with Sage, leave him kill zombies.
I wish it could had another story. It's now a happy ending, but why don't you make a unhappy one?

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Well...

It's like... Crappy version of Final Fantazy? I clearly understand, that gameplay is a joke, but... This is joke has a very bad soundtrack. It doesnt have style at all. So its kinda annoying. Pixels... Sure i remember "Doom" times, but peoples post to many pixelated games. I found it pretty repeative. Are you lazy to make a good graphics? :\ This joke about RPG is so-so.
Or rather, joking about a good games, and raping its concept, is like a good spit in the soul. =_=

Witch 'round here... Witch 'round here...

URA!

Nakonetso tu vupustil shto-to! zhdy multa novogo!

Steampunk Halloween Steampunk Halloween

ermmm...

i as a lover of steampunk can say u its not steampunk
too much glass
whatever good i more like process than the final
sorry for the bad english i'm russian

JohnnyUtah responds:

BOOOOOO

Fishman Halloween Entry Fishman Halloween Entry

do u know??

he looks like fish-human from COCDCOTE!!