Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Its a good game, but its too short, a bit imbalanced.
First of all, you should double ALL the content, including quests, gameplay place and upgrades count.
Second, you've put a sea part, but didnt used it as well much, only once.
Third, add sea and air! It would be fun!
Next one, you should add more objects, more then stone, maybe lava and water, maybe other interactive elements.
And of course, making diamond stuff so op is stupid. Like best cooldown does not work anymore, leaving you to digg for diamonds quickly.
Just double the fun. Such a pleasure should rest longer.

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Allright!

I played first part not so long time ago, wanted to make some suggestions, but part two allready came out.
FOR THE AUTHOR:
Well, it's still have problems. You gotta do more endings and more variates. Because sometimes it is allways have a dead end. (let it be a bit more positive?)
Sage reminds me Francis from l4d. Also, during the game staying with Sage is the only one way to survive, also should be fixed.
HINTS:
Well, about the achievments, they are pretty easy and unlocks during the game, one suggestion, die about a 10 times to have an achievment "Prolly not gonna make it". And as i said, stay with Sage, leave him kill zombies.
I wish it could had another story. It's now a happy ending, but why don't you make a unhappy one?

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Well...

It's like... Crappy version of Final Fantazy? I clearly understand, that gameplay is a joke, but... This is joke has a very bad soundtrack. It doesnt have style at all. So its kinda annoying. Pixels... Sure i remember "Doom" times, but peoples post to many pixelated games. I found it pretty repeative. Are you lazy to make a good graphics? :\ This joke about RPG is so-so.
Or rather, joking about a good games, and raping its concept, is like a good spit in the soul. =_=

GunBlood GunBlood

Simple.

Did well. I though it's gonna be another "click when"shoot" word appears", but no.
This game has a nice damage system. Thats why its different. You should add some kind of melee fight and gun choose. Maybe some story can add some interest to the game. Review may contain bad english, sorry. Good job.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

What god?

I don't belive in god. Religion just a thing explain, why are you looser and keep things under control. I like your point of view. Don't trust things you don't saw with your own eyes. Nice job.

Orchestrated Death II Orchestrated Death II

Death, is a one ghastly stuff.

This game have an original gameplay concept, but hey, i'd like to see really ghastly deaths, like it can happen with anyone to make player really feared. (what creatures?). It should look like really realistic and ghastly. You got me. :D
And most important, more story, more details, it must looks like you killing a PERSON, not another random costumer :D

OzMafioso responds:

You didn't think the deaths were ghastly enough?!? And I thought I was demented :) Thanks for playing!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Bloody hell!

Well, that was amusing, u made something new, something epic. I like whole gameplay, but it's too long. Sometimes i cannot purchase something, because i have 499 points from 500 :( You need to add credit system, like i can have -1 to balance. Also it sometimes impossible to breach some places without being hit.
TIPS FOR PLAYERS! HOW TO COMPLETE THIS GAME AND ENJOY IT!!
1) If u die on the road buy an upgrade who's directly opposite the reason u where dead. Like if ur window were smashed and zombie get you, buy a pistol. 6 Bullets is ok.
2) How to destroy helicopter. If you wan't dodge it. Try to hit it above road signs on the left and on the right sides of the street. First, drive ib the middle, then go straight to the sign no matter, you were shooted or not.
3) HOW TO PURCHASE UPGRADES CORRECTLY.
1) You need lv1 window.
2) Armor.
3) Bumper.
4) Pistol.
5) Tires
6) Engine
7) Horn
8) Radar ( You will need it if you are blind)
And the most epic was, when i was driving, covered in blood, and crying: "I WON'T STOP!! YOU HEAR ME?! I WON'T STOP!!!" or somehow =_=

Prince of Persia Prince of Persia

Big and powerfull

So, big ubisoft company decides to make a flash game based on their characters? It was look like java for mobile phones. Also great music and awsome graphics. Don't contaain anoth action, some glithces, at all: pretty easy marketing turn, to make peoples go see and\or buy film.

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Mostly, i just type.

As i read some comments, i suppose to think most people here is pretty stupid. When they saw M'n'F tag, they come here to fap-fap-fap...
I don't look at this, like at some hentai, i enjoyed the picture. I am sad you made some M'n'F parts not for free, you now sell them >:O.
For those, who cannot complete game, i'l type walkthrough.
1)Wake up, take pills from med section, take sandwich from diner section, talk to medic and take pills, talk to everybody in give sandwich to girl in engine section, NOW MOST IMPORTANT: fixing plasma:
1) Move first part horns up and place it.
2) Turn second twice, place it under first part.
3) Take third part, move it once, then place it in the middle of the second part.
4) Click number 4 part two times and place it. It should be work.
2)Have sex with girl from engine room.
3)Talk with captain assistant, take her to sleeping rooms, fuck her.
4) Go to dining room, fuck cooker.
5) Go to med section, fuck medic.
6)Go to turret section, shoot asteroids, fuck turret girl.
7) Go to captain room. Fuck navigator by giving her migraine pills.
8)Fuck captain, earn videogame.
9) Go to cargo ship, fuck guardian, wake up your peoples. The end.
Tips for author:
1)Sometimes it's looking like main hero's cock is too big, in the fuck with mechanic, it seems main hero's cock penetrate her brain O_0
2) Some parts of the game become pretty shitty, like in the medic part 2.
3) For most of peoples, make "mute" "quality" and "skip mini game" buttons.
4) Found new sounds for girls! Same and same become annoying.
I can do mistakes in this review.

Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

Emmmm....

First i match: very atmosperic music and art. Pretty depressive, annoying, it make me feel discomfort. Poor story and gameplay. I'l better see it like 2d game with view from the sky. With a flashlight. As a main hero lose a half of his telekinesis abilities, maybe he can use distance attack for a half time? After his telekinesis need to cool down, he needs to take weapons in his hands. (trying to kill a zombie is suicide, so he takes fireweapons. And then cross-hire appears) And where i can download music? :) And yes, my English need more practice.